Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Nikon F
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our gearheads
Joining the Global Vision lineup, the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for Nikon F-mount cameras and brings versatile super telephoto zoom focal lengths in a compact, weather-resistant package. The full frame lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes one FLD and three SLD elements. Also, this lens features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and has an Optical Stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning performance.
The lens barrel features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any of the eight demarcated focal lengths and a manual focus override for additional control. The lens also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2" and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for firmware updates and focus microadjustment and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
- Works with Sigma's Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 20 elements in 14 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- "F" Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- Features a front 95mm filter thread
- It is 4.1" wide by 10.2" long
- Eligible for Sigma's Mount Conversion Service
Protect Your Purchase
Manufacturers’ warranties don’t cover everything and may only last for 90 days. Protect your valuable investment with an Accidental Damage Warranty.
Choose the warranty that’s best for your purchase and customize it to your needs. Products covered: Digital Cameras, Lenses, Video Cameras, Flashes and Lighting
3 & 5 Year Extended Warranty | Total Protection from:
+ Manufacturer Defects
+ Impact Damage
+ Sand/Grit Damage
+ Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
+ Mechanical Malfunctions
+ Normal & Abnormal Wear & Tear
Protection plans include standard coverage as well coverage for malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH). This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that were the result of an accident. Call us today, if you have further questions.
Please note, this service contract must be purchased/registered within 30 days from the date the equipment is purchased. Once purchased, you will recieve an email with instruction on how to register your warranty.