Vortex 8x42 Viper HD Binocular VPR-4208-HD
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our gearheads
The Viper HD 8x42 Binocular from Vortex boasts premium optical elements for accurate color and tack-sharp resolution. Its high density, extra-low dispersion glass elements are treated with Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective optical coatings for optimal light transmission. Phase-correcting, dielectic coatings on the roof-style prisms further enhance the quality of the light path. The entire system is argon-purged and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fogproof, and dustproof performance, and the lenses bear ArmorTek coating for protection from scratching, oil, and dirt. A durable and tactile rubberized coating offers a positive grip and light shock protection.
- Optical Performance
- Apparent angle of view: 53°
- Phase-corrected roof prisms: dielectric coated for rendering high resolution and excellent contrast
- HD lens elements: high density extra-low dispersion glass optimizes light transmission and color fidelity
- XR lens coating: anti-reflective multi-coating on all air-to-glass surfaces enhances contrast and reduces glare
- 20mm eye relief
- 5.3mm exit pupil
- Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Center focus knob has a tight, smooth action
- Rubber armor provides a secure non-slip grip
- Locking right eye diopter for exacting focus correction
- Twist-up eyecups with intermediate settings accommodate eyeglass wearers
- Tripod mountable with an optional adapter
- Construction Details
- Protective rubber covering for enhanced external protection
- Argon-purged and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fogproof, and dustproof performance
- ArmorTek coating: scratch-resistant coating protects objectives and oculars from scratches and dirt
Protect Your Purchase
Manufacturers’ warranties don’t cover everything and may only last for 90 days. Protect your valuable investment with an Accidental Damage Warranty.
Choose the warranty that’s best for your purchase and customize it to your needs. Products covered: Digital Cameras, Lenses, Video Cameras, Flashes and Lighting
3 & 5 Year Extended Warranty | Total Protection from:
+ Manufacturer Defects
+ Impact Damage
+ Sand/Grit Damage
+ Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
+ Mechanical Malfunctions
+ Normal & Abnormal Wear & Tear
Protection plans include standard coverage as well coverage for malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH). This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that were the result of an accident. Call us today, if you have further questions.
Please note, this service contract must be purchased/registered within 30 days from the date the equipment is purchased. Once purchased, you will recieve an email with instruction on how to register your warranty.