Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Sony Multi-Interface Shoe Cameras
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our gearheads
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash features a built-in Odin transmitter and receiver as well as full ADI / P-TTL functionality for use with Sony Multi-Interface Shoe cameras. The Mitros+ has a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position, useful for illuminating subjects within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Additionally, the flash features wireless transmission via an optical pulse or IR triggering and can access 4 channels and 3 groups.
This radio transmission and reception is compatible with Strato II transmitters in addition to full compatibility with the Odin-series wireless devices. Also, this Mitros+ has memory functions for saving up to three sets of flash and function information for quickly changing when needed.
The flash head has the ability to rotate 180° in each direction and tilt from -7° to +90°. This allows for excellent control over bounce angles during a shoot. Also, the Mitros+ features a recycle time from 0.1 to 5 seconds that can be improved to 2.5 seconds with a quick flash mode.
Additionally, this flash unit features full manual controls and customizable shooting options that include high-speed sync and stroboscopic shooting modes. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an attachable diffuser for softening light when needed. Other accessories include a soft case, 3.5mm sync cable, USB cable, USB drive with manual,, and a flash stand. This model comes equipped with the Sony Multi-Interfrace Shoe and is not compatible with the older Sony/Minolta shoe.
- Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away
- Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors
- Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units
- A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out
- High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera
- A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience
- Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 1-199 Hz for up to 100 flashes
- Status LED lights will notify you when the flash is ready to fire
- Overheating protection will slow the firing time to avoid damage from heat
- AF-assist light for focusing in poor lighting conditions
- Memory system for retaining your settings when the flash is powered off
- 3.5mm sync port for connecting this flash to a larger system
- USB port for installing firmware updates
Protect Your Purchase
Manufacturers’ warranties don’t cover everything and may only last for 90 days. Protect your valuable investment with an Accidental Damage Warranty.
Choose the warranty that’s best for your purchase and customize it to your needs. Products covered: Digital Cameras, Lenses, Video Cameras, Flashes and Lighting
3 & 5 Year Extended Warranty | Total Protection from:
+ Manufacturer Defects
+ Impact Damage
+ Sand/Grit Damage
+ Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
+ Mechanical Malfunctions
+ Normal & Abnormal Wear & Tear
Protection plans include standard coverage as well coverage for malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH). This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that were the result of an accident. Call us today, if you have further questions.
Please note, this service contract must be purchased/registered within 30 days from the date the equipment is purchased. Once purchased, you will recieve an email with instruction on how to register your warranty.